I am a multimedia creator, video editor and composer of music and sound design for visual mediums. Since 1996 I have worked in various post production facilities creating long and short form content for broadcast on television and the internet. I am well versed in digital creation software and use all the standard industry tools available. Currently, I am looking for a position in an upwardly mobile company that can benefit from my varied knowledge and abilities.
- Video editing
- Motion graphics creation
- Sound design
- Music composition
- Content delivery in all formats
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Adobe Premiere
- Avid Media Composer
- After Effects
- Logic Pro X
- Cinema 4D
EDITOR, ROBERTS DAVID FILMS, INC. 2017
- Edited documentary, “Love and Betrayal”, created and added graphic elements, created the story from 14 hours of raw interview footage.
SENIOR EDITOR, PLAYBOY TELEVISION, BURBANK, CALIFORNIA — 2006-2016
- Edited, created and scored both long and short form content to be broadcast on the cable channel and the internet.
- Senior editor on the network shows “Playmates!” and “The Stash” as well as seasonal specials “Playmate Review” and “Playmate of the Year Award” shows.
- Composed the music for the opening title sequence of “Shoot Out” as well as editing 4 of the 10 shows that were broadcast.
- Created numerous promos and interstitial content and was involved in the majority of in house production projects.
EDITOR, FJ PRODUCTIONS, RESEDA, CALIFORNIA — 2005
- Edited 11 episodes of “Soccer Superstars”, a documentary about famous soccer players from all over the world.
EDITOR, RAYMOND ENTERTAINMENT, HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA — 2004
- Edited and performed general post production work on various direct marketing shows using Avid Media Composer to edit, log and online content for final output.
EDITOR, VIDEO SERVICES UN-LIMITED, NORTHRIDGE, CALIFORNIA — 2003–2005
- Editing and motion graphics creation for corporate customers like Alberto Culver, Flying Kick Productions and Hercules Forwarding.
- Edited the documentary by director Jag Mohan Mundhra, “Where Are They Now”
University of Southern California, Bachelor of Music Degree
California State University Northridge, Master of Music Degree